Sunday, June 9, 2013

Music Oasis - Free Music Downloads

Hey guys! long time no post, right? I know... life is being all sorts of crazy right now and I haven´t had time. ANYWAYS! I´ve been doing my homework, and I found a few freebies that EVERYONE can use.

The first one I´m gonna post is Music Oasis, which is a free music download software. Music Oasis has its own music library and you get full access to it by simply downloading this software to your computer. Music Oasis allows you to download the music and upload it to your cell phone, mp3 player, cd´s, you name it! you get full control over the files you download. Amazing right? Yes but, is it legal? 100% legal.



I don´t see the loss here. It´s free, it´s legal, you get to download the music to any device you want, there is NO PURCHASE, nor registration needed... so... WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? this thing may not be as popular as Spotify, but at least you don´t have to pay and you get to download your favorite songs to your computer.

Go ahead and give it a try. I´ll come back later with some other cool 100% FREE programs for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment